[openbeos] Newletter Deadlines

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:07:14 -0500

I don't know if has been mentioned prior to my actually (and finally)
getting on this list...

I need to have all newsletter articles in by Wed at 12 Midnight Central
time (US) prior to the next issue.  This is due to a couple of issues,
mostly dealing with internet access availability for me, and will need
to be the "standard deadline" time for at least a few weeks.

So, if you have an article due for this newsletter issue, I hate to
rush you... but I need to.

Also, I'd like it if I could have a couple of "standby" articles
sitting around, just in case.  So if you'd like to write an extra
article, be it shorter or less-on-topic than normal, I'd really
appreciate it.  Granted, these can't be timely articles, as they might
not get used for months, but a couple of extras laying around, in case
of serious illness/etc missed deadlines would be very beneficial.

Thanks all.

Deej