[openbeos] Re: NewOS/OBOS From Windows

  • From: "David Reid" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 23:11:14 +0100

To be honest we're not ready for gcc yet but  I have it on my list of things
to do and will do it as soon as it makes sense. We actually need some stuff
we don't yet have anyway. I've been in discussion with one of the gcc folks
already about it so it's in hand :)

There is a long way to go before we'll be anywhere near able to use it.

I'd suggest finding something else to work on at the moment. Sorry.

david