[openbeos] Re: New website and Haiku podcasts?

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:18:05 +0200

On 8/18/06, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was thinking about "Related projects" for the community site and was
wondering where the Haiku Podcasts created by Sikosis fall into place.

Are these going to be wrapped up as a blog on the official site? Are
they going to be part of the community site? Or are they going to be a
completely separate "Related project" that remains on its own site?

I'd love to see them on the official website. Everything Haiku-related should be on the official site.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald