[openbeos] Re: MUSCLE plugin for CS (was Re: 3d engine)

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:14:48 -0600

It needs some fine tuning before I can officially release it, but it is
fairly basic.  It has connect and send message functions and it places the
received messages directly onto the CS event queue (think of it as the
BMessage system of BeOS).  However, due to the abstraction requirement of
CS, I had to implement a iMessage abstraction layer.  If anyone wants the
current version of this plugin, let me know.

-jtarbox