[openbeos] Re: InputAlert & CommandPipe classes

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:30:09 +0200 CEST

Ramshankar <v.ramshankar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was wondering if I could give away my BInputAlert and BCommandPipe
> which I started developing for Beezer.
>
> BInputAlert basically is a convenient BAlert derived input class.
>
> BCommandPipe is a class that deals with piping and redirecting
> outputs.
>
> Both have been extensively used before but we could always polish it
> more for Haiku. If you guys feel interested in seeing it, I could
> probably send it across to you.

Thanks for the offer! Both sound interesting, although I probably
wouldn't make it part of the public API in R1. But even if a bit late,
I think they would be nice additions to the new src/shared/ directory
Stephan and I discussed recently, so that they could be used internally
for now, and eventually may become part of the public API some day.

Bye,
   Axel.