[openbeos] Re: Icons (was Re: R1 != R5)

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:41:25 GMT

Hi,

In the good ol' days he also had a website (forgot its name) with "free
-for-all" icons which were the same style as the BeOS' ones, so there
is good hope that he might be interested doing some stuff.... However,
that would mean that anyone trying to do something commercial with our
icons, would need to use different icons, as those would be kind-of GPL
-ed :(

Regards,

Ithamar.