[haiku] Re: I apologize

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 18:35:49 +0200

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:21:32AM -0500, Brian Hague wrote:

I always thought the troll was the senryu guy...

I don't think so. Karl is usually more constructive and direct in his
complaints, and he has better things to do than wasting time creating
fake identities.

Please avoid such accusations on public mailing lists. It will only help
create a bad climate with people suspecting each other of being "the
troll". How would you take it if I told I always thought it was you?

I'm officially calling BS on this being Humdinger, wrong writing style...

More importantly, wrong email address. Fortunately it seems our troll(s)
doesn't know how to fake this, yet.

--
Adrien.