[openbeos] Re: How to add test application to image?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:10:00 +0100 CET

Michael Pfeiffer <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to add src/tests/interface/pictureprint/DumpPrintJob for
> testing purposes to the Haiku image.
> In the Jamfile I have replaced the SimpleTest with Application:
> Application DumpPrintJob :
>       DumpPrintJob.cpp
>       :
>       be root libprintutils.a
>       :
>       DumpPrintJob.rdef
>       ;
>
> After building the application does not appear to be in the Haiku
> image.
> Any ideas why this does not work?

Yes, neither the SimpleTest nor the Application rule put any binaries
anywhere (besides the generated/ directory).
build/jam/HaikuImage defines which files go into the image and their
location. If you only want to add test apps locally by default, you can
do so via a UserBuildConfig in that same directory (see
UserBuildConfig.sample for details).
HTH

Bye,
   Axel.