[openbeos] Re: How can we recruit more programmers ?

  • From: "Jared Eldredge" <jared@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:46:02 -0400 EDT

Michael Phipps suggested the same to me at the end of my last semester.
I've taken 2 college level C++ courses and am now writing the
coursewares for C# to be taught next year - but still am very vague
about coding GUI apps in C++.

i have a lot to learn.  perhaps learning from others on the Pref Team
is best - i'd still like to document the progress and piece together
this tutorial as well.

i'll dive into that forum this week!  thanks Phil

-jared