[openbeos] Re: Headers

  • From: "David Reid" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:11:11 +0100

Have a look at the posix headers. Loads of them simply include the Be
headers. what I'm saying is that it should be the other way round, whereby
we include the posix headers in the be headers where they're needed. It's
not a huge change, but a subtle one that I think makes sense. For most of
the C++ stuff it doesn't make a lot of difference.

david