[openbeos] Re: Haiku raw images

  • From: "Kevin Field" <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:59:57 -0400 EDT

Thanks, yeah, I guess I'm not the only one then.  I've seen other posts around
the net about this too.

I popped in the Max CD so I could repartition my drive (leaving my main boot
partition intact)--I took my second partition and split it roughly into thirds,
and put the one I'd try Haiku on in the middle.  Didn't work.  Tried
reformatting it as FAT, mounting, unmounting, reformatting as BFS/2048 (had
been 1024 before), still no good, same thing.

Any other ideas?  I saw there was a patch at the end of last year that
should've fixed it...but my problems actually started some time after that.

Kev