[openbeos] Haiku on LivePC

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:39:51 -0400 EDT

I found this interesting little tidbit while looking over news from
OSNews tonight. If you follow the article on LivePC (which is based on
VMWare's virtualization code), it turns out that there is a Haiku
LivePC. For those less-technical users on this list, this could be an
opportunity for you to play around with it without having to figure out
the details involved in mucking around with VMWare. While I haven't
actually played around with it yet and I could easily be wrong as such,
it looks rather easy to dive into.

http://www.moka5.com/livepc

--DarkWyrm