[openbeos] Re: Haiku invited to the first LugRadio Live USA

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:58:52 -0800

Howdy,

I made a commitment to give a firm reply to the LuGRadio USA organizers this week at the latest, so I will wait until Wed. 2/27.

If there is nobody able to organize this for Haiku, then I will turn down the invitation.

Regards,

Koki

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:
Hello folks,

Haiku has been offered a (free) booth at the first LugRadio Live USA
event to be held on April 12 & 13 in San Francisco. I first thought
about taking the initiative myself, but unfortunately I will not have
time to organize this myself (I may be able to show up, but I don't know
for sure).

I am therefore passing this invitation on to the community, to see if
there is anybody out there who would like to organize a Haiku booth at
this event. If anyone would like to take the initiative, please contact
me and I will hook you up with the organizers.

Regards,

Koki