[haiku] Re: Haiku golf shirts at cafepress

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:54:13 -0700

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Humdinger<humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Urias McCullough wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> How's yours compare to this picture?
>>> http://www.haiku-os.org/index.php?q=img_assist/popup/2264
>>
>> Hmm... yeah, looking at those pics, it does seem that compared to
>> cafepress' picture, they are further left.
>>
>> Unfortunately we don't have a lot of control over it :(
>
> Yeah, mine looks about like on that photo...
> The posture of the guy (scott?) to JLG's left nipple is pretty much the only
> way the logo is properly seen.

Well, I'm the one on JLG's left side, but I assume you meant on the
left side of him in the photo (between JLG and Art Yerkes) - yes,
that's Scott :)

> It really /is/ further to the left than shown at cafepress...
> Aw... no matter.
>
> Thanks for that confirmation.

Yeah, that's a bummer - I really hadn't paid a lot of attention to how
far off it is - I will probably fire off an email to CafePress anyhow
to mention it to see if they have any intentions of "fixing" the
problem in the future. At least if they don't plan to fix it, we'll
have one more reason to stop using them.

As a side note: The shirt they show on the site is simply a mockup -
they just take the image we upload and superimpose it over the stock
shirt photo they provide for every store. Thus, it doesn't surprise me
that it's inaccurate :(

- Urias