[haiku] Haiku VirtualBox additions have reached the VirtualBox repository!

  • From: kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:29:52 -0500

Good morning!

I come bringing good news, the Haiku VirtualBox additions have reached
the upstream VirtualBox Subversion repository.

https://www.virtualbox.org/browser/vbox/trunk/src/VBox/Additions

While this doesn't mean we have official binaries *just* yet (or even
that Oracle will support the Haiku additions in any way), it is a
big win for the Haiku project.

I'd like to thank Mike Smith (scgtrp) for his 2011 GSoC work as well
as mmu_man for his assistance. I'd also like to thank Teknomancer from
the VirtualBox team for rebasing scgtrp's work and pushing it through
to mainline VirtualBox.

Great work everyone!

 -- Alexander von Gluck