[haiku] Re: Haiku AMP status

  • From: Barrett <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:15:08 +0200

Hello,

> I know there's not a lot of people who have been looking into this,
> but thought I might throw it out there...
>
> Is there anyone working on porting Apache, PHP, MySQL (or other SQL
> products)?

I have not heard about anyone working on a updated port of apache, but you
can compile the v2.2.17 using haikuporter :

http://ports.haiku-files.org/dispatch.fcgi/browser/haikuports/trunk/www-servers/apache<http://ports.haiku-files.org/dispatch.fcgi/browser/haikuports/trunk/www-servers/apache?rev=1374&order=name>
/

the same for php :

http://ports.haiku-files.org/dispatch.fcgi/browser/haikuports/trunk/dev-lang/php

Looking at the patches needed for compiling them it seems that they need
just a few trivial changes to work, so maybe it's possible to easily get an
updated build of apache/php starting from the patches for previous revs. If
you are interested in doing that you can read the following article to get
a start point about haikuports :

http://haikuware.com/blogs/entry/how-gratifying-to-contribute-to-the-haikuports-and-how-you-can-help

About mysql, i can't find a bep file but i see there are some alternatives :

http://ports.haiku-files.org/dispatch.fcgi/browser//haikuports/trunk/dev-db/

Best Regards