[openbeos] Re: Haiku ACPI driver

  • From: Nathan Whitehorn <nathanw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:14:00 -0400

Yes. It works perfectly. It just needs drivers for individual components (e.g. control method batteries). I need to go to work at the moment, please talk to me off list about example code and the like. I'm away from good BeOS compatible machines (i.e. those with ACPI) until the middle of September, so I haven't been able to work on it lately.
-Nathan

On Jul 1, 2005, at 2:33 AM, beos_zealot wrote:

hi,

is it possible to use Haiku ACPI driver in BeOS.
I mean would it work?

beos_zealot

http://mail.yahoo.com