[haiku] Re: HTML5 Browser?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:56:03 -0400

On 10/28/11, Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, but I needed to learn this anyway. And I havn't spent much time
> yet. 'git svn find-rev' and friends are quite useful along with mmlr's
> merge commits.

Sorry for the delay, but here is the revision my patch is against
(quite old, sorry):

commit 3b3238c2c2391ba43a225a5b575d532573893422
Author: leviw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<leviw@xxxxxxxxxxxx@268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc>
Date:   Thu Jun 2 23:49:08 2011 +0000

Here is a zip with the diff, with changes to the Source directory, as
well as the Jamrules and Jamfile to be placed in the root. I think
that is it.

http://ryanleavengood.com/files/WebKit_changes.zip

With these changes I was able to compile libjavascriptcore.so on that
revision, but WebCore was far from complete. I hope this helps.

I'll get on IRC if you want to discuss.

--
Regards,
Ryan