[openbeos] [Fwd: [Haiku Project] Haiku written up on Levanta's blog]

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:32:50 -0800

Howdy,

I thought you may want to hear some of the words of praise that we keep getting from our presence at SCaLE, so I am passing along to the community an email (shown below) that I received from the folks at Levanta, who were at the booth next to ours.

In a follow up email, Nadja of Levanta went as far as to say that we "really wowed the Levanta team with the passion and skills of the community behind Haiku."

Cheers,

Koki