[haiku] Re: Firefox 3

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 11:32:16 -0500

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Tomas Wilhelmsson
<tomas.wilhelmsson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a question, does WebKit support npapi plugins? looking at this it looks
> to me like it does and only needs to have a view etc implemented for it?
> http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebCore/plugins
> or am i looking at the wrong place? :)

No, that looks right to me. It is likely that we will just need to add
the necessary platform files for that, do a lot testing and bug
fixing, and then it should work. I just have other higher priorities
at the moment. But I'll get there. If anyone else has the time or
motivation to look at this stuff, please do.

--
Regards,
Ryan