[haiku] Fanless nVidia GeForce 7900 GS up for grabs

  • From: luroh <lurohh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:33:20 +0200

Hi all,

I've recently come into possession of an ideal graphics card for a
Haiku desktop computer, a fanless nVidia GeForce 7900 GS.
This is [thanks to driver developer Rudolf Cornelissen] currently one
of the cards with the most umph you can get with native Haiku support
(widescreen, etc).
Manufactured by MSI, 16x PCI-E, Dual-head DVI, Device ID 10de:0292
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_7_Series#GeForce_7900_GS

Photos:
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3710/17281650.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9651/77847483.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1672/81164109.jpg
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/1152/98822681.jpg

Since I already have and use a 7900 GT myself, I'd like to donate the
7900 GS card to a developer, anyone going to BeGeistert 023, or any
community member, in that order.
Let me know if I can provide more info, or contact me off-list if
you're interested. lurohh gmail com.

- luroh