[openbeos] Driver for Advansys SCSI cards

  • From: "Helmar Rudolph" <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxx, openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:42:44 +0200

Hi all,

http://www.connectcom.net/downloads/index.htm

I don't know if what they provide on this page is sufficient,
but just in case I have contacted them regarding a driver or
the specifications for it for the Advansys UW PCI SCSI cards.

These cards are very popular in Germany, but as they were
sold through Traxdata, they are in use world-wide.

If anyone is capable of writing a driver, I will sort out
the financial side. :)

Thanks,

Helmar

--
Sonork S.R.L. |  Professional Instant Messaging Software
Fast, secure, stable, powerful, easy to use, and frugal!