[openbeos] Does the Kernel boot?

  • From: "Daniel Cachapa" <cachapa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:08:40 +0100

Hi,
I've been checking out the code from cvs for the last month on a
regular basis and putting the image on a disk, but when I try to boot
it, it allways hangs when jumping into the kernel.

This seems weird, I mean, I know that sometimes some patches may break
the build, but it's been a month and it just never works, though a
really old build from about 6 months back works just fine.

So I'm thinking there's something wrong with my setup, I'm checking out
from current, running ./configure and the diskettes are brand new. This
is with an Athlon 2000+ on a ASUS motherboard with DDR333 memory.

Anyway, have fun.
Daniel Cachapa