[haiku] Re: Does anyone remember...?

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 23:40:49 -0700

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 08:48:35AM -0400, Alexander G. M. Smith wrote:
> pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 15:06:39 -0700:
> > Once upon a time I had a nice document giving a clear description of the
> > workings of BeOS/Haiku drivers.  I think it was "Using and Writing
> > Drivers" -- I believe by Alexander G. M. Smith [?].
>
> I've written drivers, but not docs about drivers.  The closest one would
> be a doc on writing BeOS file systems, which doesn't apply to Haiku.

Heh... I think I was conflating things. (:-/)  I actually still have
your filesystem notes [when I looked for *that*!], so the driver stuff
must have been something else.

(I've actually got my head fairly straight now on the driver situation I
was chasing, so I guess it's moot.)

Thanks for clarifying!

        -- Pete --