[openbeos] Clue

  • From: Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open BeOS <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:37:11 +1000 (EST)

Clue is Jeff Braums excellent debugging log server. It really sped up my BeOS
development. He opened-sourced it; and it was supposed to be on beunited before
the fall.

I have recently got Clue compiling and running on Zeta.

I want to finish adding a timeline display for the lifetime of objects; and a
timeline display for threads & their functions and locks. From there I would
like to harden the code.

I would like Haiku to adopt it.
I will try to run the old one and the new one on Haiku tonight.

My work is heading towards this area; and they are likely to say stop or get
lost.

Is haiku interested in taking this development tool or is anyone individually
interested in taking this up?

http://haiku-os.org/

http://matgeekau.blogspot.com/
http://matgeekaupolitcial.blogspot.com/

Yahoo! Personals: It's free to check out our great singles!
http://au.personals.yahoo.com