[openbeos] Cleaning up Haiku

  • From: "Ari Haviv" <arielbhaviv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:02:23 -0500

Hi.
as a user I'd like to do everything I can to help out. Like use my computer
to run automated tests, etc.
Speaking of which I found automated bug testers.

http://www.klocwork.com/

*Open Source Analysis:*

Available at no cost to qualified open source communities, Klocwork will
analyze your community's code and host the results on our defect management
web-portal.

Then there is Coverity.com <http://coverity.com/> Expensive! $50,000 a year.
but it offers a free trial. What if the community took advantage of the free
trial? I don't know...I'm not sure if I would know how to use this properly.
But I really want to know if there is anything i can do to help.
also see

http://www.cubewano.org/oink

(what mozilla is using tools for) http://wiki.mozilla.org/Static_Analysis
review of coverity and klocwork