[openbeos] Booting problems: MTRRfix nogo

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:19:55 +0100 CET

Hi again Axel,

I'm sorry to have to report that MTRR is still down: symptoms the same,
workaround the same.
The good news is that the full checkout was successfull, I could build
a new image.

Also confirming that APM shutdown is working perfectly on my dual P3-
500...

Axel, maybe it's a good idea if you could create a few special versions
of the MTRR module for me that I can simply drop in place, do a reboot
and grab ser1 output for you? Maybe you'll get a better picture of
what's going wrong then..

I now have a kernel dated 2 feb running.

(BTW I saw that the buttons etc output from Charts is messed up now,
and drawbitmap mode crashes)

Bye!

Rudolf.