[openbeos] Re: BerliOS Account...

  • From: Gavin James <gavin.james@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:31:34 +0000

Niels Reedijk wrote:
2007/11/28, Gavin James <gavin.james@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Axel,

On 28 Nov 2007, at 22:23, Axel Dörfler wrote:
Gavin James <gavin.james@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Niels is looking into integrating our subversion repository with our
Trac install. To set this up I'll likely need ssh access to Haiku's
BerliOS account.

Can someone set me up with an account and provide me with admin
permissions?
Do you have a BerliOS developer account already?
Sorry, yeah, username gavinjames, same email address as this.

You don't need admin permissions to get into the berlios svn server.
Just ssh to svn.berlios.de.
Well, my intention was that I'd modify the post-commit hook to trigger synchronisation with our Trac repository automatically after a commit - in thinking about it I guess that wouldn't need admin permissions. But I assume I would at least need to be added to the project (svn.berlios.de rejects my login at the moment).

- Gavin