[openbeos] Behind on admin summaries...

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:53:10 -0700

All,

I'm starting to feel somewhat guilty for the lack of Admin summaries
posted recently. Time has not been on my side recently.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten and should
be putting them together shortly. I will probably combine the last two
weeks' into a single post as they were both fairly short.

There was no meeting from 3 weeks ago, which partially contributes to
what may seem like a long delay between posts.

In any case, my humble apologies to all :)

Thanks,

Urias McCullough