[openbeos] Re: BeOS style icons on primetime tv

  • From: "Michael S" <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:52:20 -0400

I've made a larger version with the icons cut directly from the
deviant art preview and pasted beside the ones from Journeyman.

I also enlarged the icons to show what i believe to be compression
artifacts from cutting and pasting the icons in a lossy way.

http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/1294604_evidence.png.html

Thanks to scottmc, you can now Digg it. :-)

http://www.digg.com/linux_unix/BeOS_Style_Icons_on_Prime_Time_TV

I think it'd be a good idea if we allowed Haiku to be used in big
Hollywood productions as the main computer os. This one from
Journeyman seems to be a generic os with generic GUI, just like
Finder-spydeR is a generic search engine.

Wouldn't it be cool to see it on the tv and the big screen ? It would
be a free publicity to send betas, or even alphas to Hollywood graphic
designers.