[haiku] BeOS icon caught in the wild again

  • From: mikesum32 <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 03:45:38 -0500

Just thought I'd let you know I'd found another one. Plus the list is
dead so, I thought I'd send this out. Anyone remember me spotting the
ones in Journeyman on NBC.  I sure am awesome ;-)

I was getting some pizza at the local Husson's Pizza and what do I see
? It's a BeOS icon. It was running it on Restaurant Manager (v16.0)
It's a touch-screen Point of Sale system made by these guys
http://www.rmpos.com

Here it is on flickr (lower rez) http://www.flickr.com/photos/14985341@N00/

tinypic version is full rez

whole screen (in context)
http://tinypic.com/1r50y2qb

icon close-up
http://tinypic.com/1r50y2qb

Also found it via a long GIS
http://www.a1possystems.com/images/tableslarge.jpg
in context
http://www.a1possystems.com/services.php

Up next, a major phone company. To be continued.