[haiku] Re: BeOS Bible Scripting Chapter

  • From: Matt Emson <memsom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:22:55 +0000

On 31 Dec 2008, at 10:23, Humdinger wrote:

So, do y'all think I can just put a link to the Bible's scripting chapter into our user guide? It's a great BeOS/Haiku specific resource we'd be hard pressed to come up with in that quality.

It's a pretty great chapter on BASH scripting in general. I used it a lot in setting up a few CRON jobs in a past job. I'm sure all the info is available elsewhere, but Scott (et al) has such a great writing style that it's nice and simple to follow when you're a lazy document reader like me! (you should see me putting together IKEA furniture... lol)