[openbeos] BeGeistert 8

  • From: scholly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ulrich Scholz)
  • To: OPENBEOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:42:49 +0000

moin, moin...

Most of you might have noticed, that the weekend after Easter,
Fri, April 5th to Sun, April 7th, the first BeGeistert of this
year will take plase at Duesseldorf, Germany.

Main topic will be OpenBeOS.
(So this posting is not off-topic ;)

Read more about BeGeistert at http://www.begeistert.org.

Altough they expected less people than the gatherings before,
the number has decreased dramatically. Only 20 signed up :(

This might end up in a financial desaster, as they have to pay
for a minimum numbers of sleeping-places and if they don't get
that number, they might not be able to make it to Begeistert 9
in October. and we all want BeGeistert 10, don't we ? ;)

So, if you plan to visit the gathering and stay there over night,
please hurry to the web-page and sign up.

See you in Duesseldorf...
scholly