[haiku] BeGeistert 020

  • From: Charlie Clark <CHARLIE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:14:00 +0100

Greetings, Haiku users and developers!

On behalf of the Haiku Support Association (HSA, formerly BeFAN e.V.), I'd like to extend an invitation to the 20th BeGeistert meeting that's held on 4th & 5th of April 2009 in
Düsseldorf, Germany.
As usual we'll be in the Youth Hostel's conference rooms. Admittance will be 35 EUR for the BeGeistert weekend plus 24,80 EUR per night, breakfast and lunch included.

As on previous meetings, there'll be a week of coding after the BeGeistert weekend. All developers intending to participate are kindly asked to contact Stephan Aßmus at
http://www.haiku-os.org/user/stippi.

More information is available at http://www.begeistert.org/faq.

We're looking forward to seeing you all!

Kindest regards,

The BeGeistert-Orga Team and the Haiku Support Association