[openbeos] Backgrounds question

  • From: korli@xxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:08:23 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

just reading the newsletter, i like the comments and the hope for this project.

Back to my question :
i was implementing the Tracker Addon feature of Backgrounds and discovered a
different UI. I decided to keep the main one because this one is simply better
and i don't want to have two. What's your opinion about this ? Is my choice
good or the other UI is lacking ?

So for people interested in, here it is :
http://jerome.duval.free.fr/obos/Backgrounds%2020020818.zip

To use as a Tracker Addon you can put a link in ~/config/add-ons/Tracker.
As usual, you can still experience some bugs but i hope you get none and feel
like the original.

i may publish on Bebits since i got no news from OpenBeOS Preferences Team
(maybe i have to join, don't know)

Happy Birthday Jr.

Jérôme