[openbeos] Re: App server prototype 6

  • From: Clay Vincent Schentrup <cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:47:06 -0500

As I'm looking through some sample driver code, I'm perplexed at all of these
calls that are being made that I can't seem to trace back.  such as
"get_module".  I don't see that when I run a search for functions in BeHappy.
And I can't even find a part of the BeBook that mentions PCI.h for instance.
How on Earth, besides using my BeOS text references that are 1600 km away in
Sacramento, am I supposed to find out what all of these functions do and where
they are included from???

Clay