[openbeos] Re: Announcing Intentions

  • From: "David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:47:00 EST (+1100)

> "Vassilis Perantzakis" <vaspervnp@xxxxxxxx> said:
>
> >  I am the creator of BeOS 5 PE Max Edition and I am announcing my
> > intention to create as soon as the full source of OpenBeOS is
> > available
> > a distro called.... guess what? WalterOS.
>
> You know you wll have to ay royalties to me (for theoriginal idea),
> Tyler (for the domain) and Stuart (for the logo). I guess 1 bazillion
> dollars should do it. :)

Hmm, I have a friend named walter so I think he may have prior art on
the name.  Tell you what, how about we give a royalty to all the
walters out there. So once you have that cheque for a bazillion
dollars..... give say 0.001% of it to each walter.

And I better take my cut for brokering the deal say 10% and you can
have what is left over.

Cheers
David

--
Anarchy may not be the best form of government, but it's better than no
government at all.