[haiku] Re: Alpha 3 on Macbook Pro

  • From: Simon Kennedy <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:51:48 +0100

On 13/07/2011 14:19, Alexandre Deckner wrote:
Hi Simon,
have a look at http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/ReportingBugs (Kernel Bugs section) for the various ways to get a syslog.

Regards,
Alex

Does anybody know of a key sequence like Ctrl-Alt-Del that only resets the Macbook from a crashed state rather than powering it off, which I assume Haiku needs for the 'Display syslog from previous session'?

If not I'll have to try and use the display syslog output option but that appears to be a matter of timing as pressing P does not work after the first screen of data, something to do with the keyboard I've been told.

Regards
Simon