[openbeos] Re: Abraham Egnor ad infinitum [was Re: WalterCon 2004]

  • From: Richard Smedley <richard.smedley03@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:18:10 +0100

Abraham Egnor wrote:

> Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

> > Abraham Egnor wrote:

> > > This student is no longer with the College--withdrawn per Registrar
> > > 6/15/2004.

> > Can someone please take care of this? :-)
> > Adam

> This student is no longer with the College--withdrawn per Registrar
> 6/15/2004.

It _was_ driving me up the wall - but I have to admit
that it's beginning to grow on me ;-)
A sort of dependable counterpoint to all things OpenBeOS-
related, and so wonderfully concise that it shows up all
the top-posters and non-snippers =^)

I'll have to get an Abraham Egnor for some of the lists
that I admin 8-)

- Richard