[haiku] AW: Re: Install a driver

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 09:36:47 +0100

>>On Feb 15, 2014 3:10 PM, Ronny Wisor <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx> wrote:

>> could someone please tell me how to install a driver in haiku?

>You use the /boot/home/config/non-packaged/ prefix

  >--Alex

So I copied the driver in /boot/home/config/non-packaged/prefix/ and disabled
durnig boot the old one. But nothing happens.

I´m trying to use the old AC 97 driver because Haiku does´nt support my
Thinkpad T23 anymore. Could someone please help me how to fix my sound problem?

Thanks in advance

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.