[haiku] Re: ARM nerbooks

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:56:17 -0800

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Nicholas Blachford
<nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've mentioned I though Haiku would be a good target for the forthcoming ARM
> netbooks.

I had already mentioned to Francois that I'd be willing to purchase
and send him a beagleboard if he was interested in an ARM port - I'd
maybe be willing to extend this offer to other serious porting efforts
as well.

http://beagleboard.org/

We could target a collection of donations to purchase several of these
if a small team of people stepped up to work on it... we'd probably
want to put some stipulations around it to ensure they actually did
something with them ;)

- Urias