[haiku] Re: ARM Port

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:03:01 +0200

2010/10/5 Matthew Veety <mveety@xxxxxxxxx>

> On Oct 5, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:53:43 +0200, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Zero activity, as far as I know. Certainly not in SVN.
>>>
>>>  It mentions that the board's developers are offering some free boards
>>>>

>>> This is indeed pretty cool. Maybe Haiku Inc ought to ask for one in
>>> that form?
>>> .
>>> At least we should coordinate how fills out the form, there
>>> shouldn't be five developers from the project applying all at once,
>>> IMHO. ;-)
>>>

>> Oops... I just applied for 5 boards before reading this. :D
>>
>> Nah, but really, everyone reading this hold off on applying for one
>> until a
>> central person is designated and noted here for the project.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>  -- Alex
>>

> I could help work on the ARM port. I have some equipment that would love
> haiku on it
>
> hi,

I could help too, I have a beagleboard, but I don't know how to generate
bootloader for haiku. I compiled some parts with a simple "jam -q
haiku.image" in a good directory for Arm ( generated-arm ), before make a
good gcc on it.

if someone has this kind of information I 'm interested.

regards.

raynald.