[openbeos] [ANN] App_server Prototype #4 Released

  • From: DarkWyrm <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:37:50 -0500

I've got another one done, folks! It builds upon the last one in the graphics
department. I originally intended more to be in this one, but I realized
later (thanks Dan!) that small, frequent steps are good for morale. It
shouldn't be all that much more research before I understand how 90% of BeOS'
app_server works, too. This one's got some serious work done on the graphics
subsystem. Enjoy.

http://bephotomagic.virtualave.net/

--DarkWyrm