[openbeos] AGG goes GPL

  • From: John Drinkwater <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:57:05 +0100

Just to keep people informed:
From http://www.antigrain.com/news/index.html

# October 23, 2006 Changing the license
* Released version 2.5 under the GNU GPL license. Essentially it's the same as agg-2.4, so, no efforts to migrate are necessary. However, from now on all changes and bug fixes will be done in agg-2.5. I do not expect any massive changes in agg-2.5, only minor ones. Most probably Version 2.6 will have some differences, in particular, I'm going to make the use of floating point arithmetic more flexible.
* Current AGG users who are willing to continue using AGG under the old terms and conditions are encouraged to contact me and I will consider their requests.
* AGG v 2.4 remains available under the old terms and conditions.

Does Haiku need to continue to use the previous AGG/BSD license ?

-- John â[Ãeta]â Drinkwater | john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://johndrinkwater.name/