[openbeos] Re: A Mascot

  • From: "John Morgan" <johnmorg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:56:17 -0800

How about this: The word "Open" in grey, "Be" in Red and "OS" blue on a
white background. The font used would not close any loops, so "O" would be a
spiral that overlaps slightly at the bottom, "p" would have a gap at the
top, "e" would be a spiral, and "B" would be open at the top and bottom.

 - John