[haiku-webkit] Re: Creating a libwebkit.so stub

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-webkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:05:19 -0400

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Pardon my misunderstanding, but if WebPositive ends up in our tree, what
>> would the .bep file be good for?
>
> As far as I'm aware it should only be the lib/headers packages that
> would need .beps, unless I'm also missing something.

Yeah you guys are right, we don't need the bep for WebPositive itself
if it is in the Haiku tree, just the WebKit libraries and headers.

One other question: when it comes to Git collaboration what do we want
to do? Should Alex add those of us who wish to help to his repo
directly, should we clone it on GitHub and do pull requests, or do we
want to clone Alex's repo into either the Haiku GitHub account or into
git.haiku-os.org and then work from there?

--
Regards,
Ryan