[haiku-web] Re: es.haiku-os.org

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:44:51 +0100

Hi Jorge,

2009/11/24 Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Richie Nyhus wrote:
>>
>> G'day
>>
>> This is most likely connected to Jorge wanting to create an official
>> Spanish Haiku user group back a few years ago:
>> //www.freelists.org/post/haiku-es/Spanish-Haiku-website
>>

> Yes, this dates back to the Drupal 4.7 days. If my memory doesn't fails, we
> were waiting for the upgrade to Drupal 5 to use that as a base, but as it
> took much longer than expected to happen, the traction was lost.
> Being that the website is now on Drupal 6, this Drupal data cannot be used
> as a basis anymore. However, just in case there was any translated content
> (which I don't remember, so will ask on the [haiku-es] list), I would
> appreciate if a backup of the DB could be kept until further notice.

I created a backup. It is stored on our new server as legacy backup
(so it will be kept for future reference) I also suggest you pick it
up from the '/backups/website_es.tar.bz2' location on
web9.webfaction.com.

There is also a haiku2_es mailbox. Do you know whether that's been
used as inbox (doesn't look like it!) or only to send emails from the
drupal site?