[haiku-web] Re: Web Site Directory Confusion

  • From: "Gavin James" <gavin.james@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:21:43 +0100

> I could certainly do that ... move the factory over the
> haiku-files.org ... if there's no objections ?

That cetainly sounds like a suitable home for it!

FWIW, we had to move the website quickly to aother server after being
given an ultimatum by WebFaction. The website (and the build factory
along with it) moved to the server web9.webfaction.com which was
originally a backup account used only for testing and development. =\

- Gavin