[haiku-web] Re: Trac problem with user permissions

  • From: "Meanwhile -" <meanwhile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:25:09 +0800

Niels wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with the user permissions in trac.
>
> I cannot reassign tickets to anyone else but gavin, korli, leavengood,
> mmu_man, nielx and axeld.
>
> Did anyone by any change purge the session and session_attributes
> table of trac?
>
> Niels
> haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Haiku Web & Developer Support Discussion List

Bug ticket #1794 may be related, as it seems that bug only affects people
outside the group you mention.

=
Utah Gift Certificates
100 Adventure Tours and 4 European style gift certificates. We e-mail
certificates. Make a present that leaves a lasting impression. Visit us today.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=c3cc6c397fca417c651d4fbdae803939