[haiku-web] QA Testing infrastructure

  • From: Richie Nyhus-Smith <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:57:01 +1200

Hi all,

Do we have enough resources to host a test managment website to aid with
manual testing and cucumber testing?

TestLink installation on Unix and Linux:
http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-unix

TestLink requirements:
http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-requirements

Cheers,